Updated Post, Aug. 13, 2021 / Naper Nights returns to explore major historical milestones and their effect on pop culture with themed musical tribute concerts. Rock out with friends, family and neighbors while listening to great music from the past. Food and beverages are available for sale. No outside food and/or drinks are permitted.
Naper Nights is set to take place at Naper Settlement, a 13-acre outdoor history museum located at 523 S. Webster Street, just steps from shopping and dining in downtown Naperville.
Gates open at 5PM. The first performance begins at 6PM. Bring a lawn chair and/or blankets for a spot on the lawn.
Naper Nights festivities continue Fri., Sept. 17, and Sat., Sept. 18.
Note: Naperville Heritage Society Special Events have additional policies that adhere to the Naper Settlement’s museum policy.
- All patrons must prepare and complete a bag check.
- Photographs may be taken and used in promotional materials.
- No outside food or drinks.
- No pets are allowed. Service Animals are permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted in designated areas only.
Editor’s Note for Naperville / When planning a weekend or a staycation in Naperville, consider overnight stays at www.visitnaperville.com. Check out more than 270 dining locations at www.dinenaperville.com, many in downtown Naperville. Thanks for supporting local enterprises whenever possible and wherever you live!
Original Post, April 20, 2021 / Naper Settlement has announced its line-up for the 2021 Naper Nights Community Concert Series, featuring tributes to some of the greatest musicians in rock, soul, and pop music from the 1960s to today.
Visitors are invited to rock out to six nights of music and enjoy food, beer, and wine for purchase from 5 to 10PM on Friday and Saturday nights on July 16-17, August 13-14, and September 17-18.
“It has always been a pleasure to welcome our community to the grounds for Naper Nights concerts, but this year is especially meaningful,” said Rena Tamayo-Calabrese, president and CEO at Naper Settlement. “We can’t wait to see the smiling faces, the children running around, the lawn chairs spread out like a carpet at the foot of the Mansion, and people singing along to their favorite songs. Naper Nights is not only a celebration of some of the most influential musicians and bands in history from the past and present but also a way to gather our neighbors and create strong, resilient communities. We can’t wait to have you join us!”
Tickets are now on sale, with admission $15 adults and $10 youth 4-12. Naper Settlement members and children under 4 are free. No outside food or beverages are permitted. For more information about Naper Nights and to purchase tickets, visit NaperNights.org.
Naper Nights 2021 line-up:
- July 16: 6PM Tina Turner Tribute (Simply the Best); 8PM James Brown Tribute (James Brown Dance Party) Over!
- July 17: 6PM Yacht Rock from the 60s, 70s, and 80s (The Ron Burgundy’s); 8PM Talking Heads Tribute (Big Suit) Over!
- August 13: 6PM John Mayer Tribute (Gravity); 8PM Dave Matthews Band Tribute (Trippin Billies) SOLD OUT!
- August 14: 6PM John Mellencamp Tribute (Mellencougar); 8PM Beach Boys Tribute (Sounds of Summer)
- September 17: 6PM The Doors Tribute (Of Perception); 8PM Rolling Stones Tribute (Rocks Off)
- September 18: 6PM Grateful Dead Tribute (Paradise Waits); 8PM Phish Tribute (Runaway Gin)