As we close in on those dog days of summer, staying motivated is almost as hard as scoring a perfect game in bowling. For some reason, Mondays seem to be the toughest day of the week to be 100% productive. But remember, Mondays are 20% of your selling week. Don’t waste valuable selling time moping around your home office getting easily distracted. Stay focused, maintain discipline, pick up the phone, set face-to-face appointments or follow up to determine next steps with those future customers.
Over the years we’ve written or revised hundreds of Monday Morning Motivation tips. Below are several of our favorites. Copy and paste to a new, recurring Monday morning appointment, and receive a Monday Morning Motivation tip for the next few weeks.
- Monday Morning Motivation: Enthusiasm sells. Enthusiasm spreads like the unique smell of fireworks drifting through the crowd. It is the heart pounding finale causing everyone to cheer. Now you’re cookin’ ~ have an explosive week!
- Monday Morning Motivation: You do great work! June was one of your best months. Your pipeline is packed with profitable prospects. Follow up and by Friday some prospects will be customers. Nice job!
- Monday Morning Motivation: Don’t give up. When you’re tempted to give up, success is probably the next sales call. Get up, get dressed, get there early, and get the order.
- Monday Morning Motivation: It’s summertime; so what… Stop procrastinating. Buyers are buying; not all of them are on vacation. They need your services. Follow up; call them now. Make a difference.
- Mondays are Awesome! How many times have you heard that? None? Monday will always be 20% of your work week. Choose to make Monday as awesome as Friday. Go have an MVP-of-the-Week week.
- Monday Morning Motivation: You can do it! Were you going to call someone? Were you going to register for an event? Were you going to follow up with a prospect today?
- Monday Morning Motivation: Stop procrastinating. You’re not too busy; something else did not come up; and it is important. You can do it! Call them now. Register now. Follow up. Nice job.
- Monday Morning Motivation: No one expects you to be perfect. You’re busy. You’re juggling lots of balls, and you’re doing your professional best. You set objectives, you hustle, and you’re exceeding expectations. Keep up the good work!
Choose to make Monday as awesome as Friday and Heat Up Your Sales!