Time is precious. Just 168 hours in a week. Except the first full week of November: we get 169 hours.
On November 4, remember to put your clocks back one hour. The world-wide sponsor of this extra hour is Naperville Senior Center, Adult Day Services. Nice!
Here are 24 things to do with your extra hour.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Make a big family breakfast with bacon.
- Start a jigsaw puzzle.
- Visit a museum.
- Read a (Sales) Book.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Go for a walk.
- Bake a pie.
- Pack a picnic lunch.
- Plant some tulip bulbs.
- Look at old pictures.
- Write a short story.
- Take a Sunday drive.
- Give your best friend a back rub.
- Pray for the safety of all in harm’s way.
- Hand-write 5 letters (send snail-mail).
- Donate clothes.
- Research candidates and referendums, and vote Tues., Nov. 6.
- Call an old friend or relative.
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
- Write in your journal.
- Start your 2019 Sales Planning (or not).
- Put your clock back (only if you knew where you bought it).
- Watch the sunset.
Let us know whatever you choose to do, and we hope you have an awesome day!