Experience a summer encompassing the best in rock and roll history with an exciting, new line-up at Naper Settlement’s Naper Nights Community Concert Series. Visitors are invited to enjoy six nights dancing under the stars with some cold drinks, delicious food and amazing tribute music. The concert series will take place from 5 to 10 PM Friday and Saturday nights on June 15-16, July 20-21 and Aug. 17-18 at Naper Settlement located at 523 S. Webster St.
Tickets will be available beginning February 1. Admission is $15 adults, $10 youth 4-12, members and children under 4 are free. No outside food or beverages are permitted. For more information, visit www.napernights.org.
“This year’s line-up is set to elevate the concert series’ uniqueness, with tribute acts coming from all over the country who do not typically perform in the Chicago suburbs,” said Special Events Coordinator, Adison Glick. “Audiences will be thrilled to see out of state acts such as Chicken Fried, Natural Wonder, Turn the Page and Bluffett. I’m most excited for the Paul Simon tribute night performed by Old Shoe who will be backed by a full horn section called the Low Down Brass Band.”
Naper Nights 2018 music lineup
- June 15: Wall of Denial, 6:30PM; The Pettybreakers, 8PM
- June 16: Tom Thumb’s Band, 6PM; Old Shoe featuring Low Down Brass Band, 7:45PM
- July 20: The Fortunate Sons, 6PM; Turn the Page, 8PM
- July 21: Simply Elton with The Brown Dirt Cowboys, 6PM; Natural Wonder, 7:45PM
- Aug. 17: Rose Hill Revival, 6PM; Chicken Fried, 8PM
- Aug. 18: Planet Groove, 6PM; Bluffett, 8PM