The Naperville Jaycees are excited to announce the contestants for their first “Lip Sync Battle” taking place Friday, June 23, 2017, at Center Stage Theater.
In an homage to a show which airs on “Spike TV,” the Jaycees have enlisted the star power of local celebrity Danielle Tufano, of 95.9 the river, to referee the performers who will Lip Sync in two rounds of randomly selected one-on-one battles to finally determine the winner.
- Alex Anderson, Manager at Oswald’s Pharmacy
- Valerie Champer, Account Executive with Synergy Marketing Partners
- Shannon Greene Robb, Founder & President of ArranmoreArts and Events
- Andrew Lohse, Founder & Partner at Independent Capital Financial Partners
- Lauren McLaughlin, Board of Directors for the Naperville Area Humane Society
- Chad Pedigo, Special Events Manager for Bridge Communities
- Matt Rocush, Owner of Pepe’s Mexican Cantina
- Kat Stapleton, Bank Manager for BMO Harris Bank N.A.
These participants ask you to read their lips at Center Stage Theater, located at 1665 Quincy Ave., #131, just west of Ogden Ave. in Naperville.
Doors open at 6PM with the show starting at 7PM. Complimentary after party will take place onsite including appetizers and beverages.
Tickets ($30 each) for this 21-and-over show can be purchased online at www.naperjaycees.org/event/2017-lip-sync-battle.
For details relating to the show on Spike TV, visit www.spike.com/shows/lip-sync-battle.
The Naperville Jaycees is a nonprofit service organization with more than 120 young people dedicated to personal development through community service. The organization provides Naperville area residents with the opportunity to better themselves and to grow personally and professionally while giving through community service and fund raising efforts. Through their fund raising efforts, the Naperville Jaycees are able to donate funds to nonprofit organizations in the community and throughout DuPage County.
Editor’s Note / The Naperville Jaycees are best known for their annual four-day family festival, Last Fling. The popular fundraiser with its Labor Day Parade, is held over Labor Day Weekend along Jackson Avenue, Rotary Hill, the Riverwalk and over at Naper Settlement in downtown Naperville.
Story and graphic submitted by Zakery Kates for the Naperville Jaycees.