Battle of the Bands 2nd and 3rd place winners to kick off series
The public is invited to enjoy free live music on the Riverwalk on Friday evenings through August 17. Concerts will be held from 7 to 9PM at the Riverwalk pavilion located at Jackson Avenue and Webster Street.
“These summer concerts feature local performers and a variety of musical styles that provide the perfect entertainment for people strolling on the Riverwalk, “said Park District Sponsorship and Events Manager Brett Lindahl. “We’re looking forward to showcasing the second and third place winners of the Battle of the Bands to start the series on June 8, “said Lindahl.
The summer concert schedule is as follows:
- June 8: This Week’s Trend and Coffee House Tipsters – (Battle of the Bands)
- June 15: Andrew Huber – (Solo Acoustic)
- June 22: Sinister Finch – (Rock)
- June 29: Into the Real – (Folk Rock)
- July 6: Wacky Keys – (Hawaiian)
- July 13: Rock It – (Hip-Hop/Pop)
- July 20: Dave Byron – (Solo Guitar)
- July 27: Andy B. White – (Acoustic)
- August 3: Elizabeth Carol Krunnfusz – (Solo)
- August 10: Gecko Club – (Guitar – Pop)
- August 17: School of Rock Naperville – (Rock)
For more information about Rollin’ on the River or about the Naperville Park District and its programs and facilities, please visit www.napervilleparks.org.