Late-season changes will reflect staffing levels and students returning to school
The annual Centennial Beach Sunshine Sale offers a special end-of-season rate for those who want to enjoy the Beach for the remainder of the summer.
Starting July 30, the following season passes are available:
- $55 resident family pass
- $85 nonresident family pass
Patrons may purchase beach passes at Centennial Beach at 500 W. Jackson Ave., at the Park District Administration Building at 320 W. Jackson Ave. or at the South Maintenance Facility at 3415 Book Rd.
August also brings a change in operating hours, due to shortened days and the departure of Beach staff who must return to college or high school. Please note the following schedule for the remainder of the 2012 Beach season:
Now through August 12
- Weekdays: 11AM – 8PM, Open Swim
- Saturdays: 9 – 10:55AM, Adult Float; 11AM – 8PM, Open Swim
- Sundays: 9 – 10:55AM, Adult Float; 11AM – 8PM, Open Swim*
*NOTE: On Sunday, August 5th the start time of adult float likely will be impacted due to the Naperville Sprint Triathlon, however, we expect that a significant portion of the float should be able to take place that day.
- Hours will be 4 – 7PM, Open Swim; Admission will be $3 /person.
August 18 – September 3
- The Beach will be closed on weekdays. Weekend hours will be as follows: Saturdays: 9 –10:55AM, Adult Float; 11AM – dusk, Open Swim Sundays: 9 –10:55AM, Adult Float; 11AM – 6PM, Open Swim
September 3 – Final day of operations for 2012
- Hours on Labor Day will be 11AM – 6PM Open Swim
Additionally, during the times that the Beach is open, there is a possibility that certain sections of the water may be closed for safety reasons, due to the limited availability of lifeguards.
For additional information about Centennial Beach, please visit www.centennialbeach.org.
Latest posts by Naperville Park District (see all)
- Weather permitting, Centennial Beach will open Memorial Day Weekend - Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Moser Tower will ‘Light It Up Blue’ for Autism Awareness in April - Monday, March 31, 2014
- Work is progressing on Knoch Knolls Nature Center, other park improvements begin soon - Monday, March 31, 2014